These bliss balls are one of the most requested recipes from our retreat. I am on a juice cleanse at the moment and these are on my mind so thought I’d share the recipe. Enjoy for a healthy, sweet snack.
Surf Haven Peanut butter bliss balls
Makes: 25 balls (1 tsp each)
- 1/2 cup Organic Peanut Butter (no sugar)
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup of Cacao nibs or 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup desicated coconut
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Use your hands, form a small ball of the mixture
- Roll the ball in either Cacao powder or coconut to coat evenly
- Place the ball on a cookie sheet and repeat
- Store in a covered container.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve and enjoy after a surf or yoga class for some sweet energy.
Your Escape Haven Bali Retreat offers a luxury wellness experience for body, mind and soul
We invite you to experience our award-winning Bali yoga retreat. If it’s time to fill up your cup and reconnect with yourself on a deeper level, we’d love to help you rejuvenate, unwind, reawaken and experience the very best of Bali. Dive into transformational yoga and meditation classes, exhilarating surf lessons in the warm waters of Bali, fun fitness classes and restorative healing sessions. How much or little you do is all up to you.