Here are some 2015 resolutions we recieved in response to our BONUS ENTRY option on Facebook – we think they’re great!
My 2015 resolutions:
1) Eat 4 out of 5 working days’ meals out of my kitchen until the end of Summer. Breakfast, lunch and dinner for 4 out of 5 days will be home made, not bought, and healthy options wherever possible. This is a part of larger goals of saving money and cleaning up my diet this year.
2) Exercise 6 out of 7 days a week, atleast once a day, until the end of Summer. Whether it is walking the dog, yoga class, gym session etc.
3) Complete my first half marathon; I’m signed up for The Age Run in Melbourne, July 26 2015
4) Say yes more. Stop being so afraid of trying new things and doing things with people. If someone asks me to lunch, or to do something on the weekend, unless there is a valid reason not to – I will say yes.
5) Donate blood atleast 4 times before the end of 2015.
Your Escape Haven Bali Retreat offers a luxury wellness experience for body, mind and soul
We invite you to experience our award-winning Bali yoga retreat. If it’s time to fill up your cup and reconnect with yourself on a deeper level, we’d love to help you rejuvenate, unwind, reawaken and experience the very best of Bali. Dive into transformational yoga and meditation classes, exhilarating surf lessons in the warm waters of Bali, fun fitness classes and restorative healing sessions. How much or little you do is all up to you.