Bali Berry Brekkie Bowl
We love serving smoothie bowls at breakfast and play with different variations including our famous dragon fruit concoctions. They are a great way to get all your nutrients in one cute little bowl and to keep you satiated for longer.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low sodium
Ingredients (2 servings, appx 1.25 cups ea)
- 1 large frozen banana, peeled
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp acai berry powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp maca root powder (optional) Green for hormones.
- ½ cup water (use 1 cup if you’re also adding protein powder)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- extra fruit and toasted coconut, to garnish
- Place all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 5 minutes. This will allow the chia seeds to absorb some of the water and make the smoothie thicker.
- Blend one more time, then pour it into two bowls.
- Be creative and top with fruit of choice, nuts and toasted coconut.
- Serve in a coconut for some island flair! 🙂