Cheeky Turmeric Latte
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 8 mins
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low sodium, Vegan
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp ginger juice squeezed from grated ginger root
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup (plus more to taste if needed)
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the turmeric, cinnamon and black pepper, and stir them around in the coconut oil for about 30s.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and whisk constantly for about 5-7 minutes, being careful not to let the almond milk come to a boil. The mixture should get a bit frothy.
- Pour the latte into a mug. Taste and add a bit more maple syrup if needed.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!