- Balinese Black Rice Pudding with coconut and berries
- Coconut Chia Seed Pudding with mango coulis
- Vibrant Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl with healthy granola
- Escape Haven Bircher Muesli with apple and raisins
- Spanish Eggs with avocado lime salsa
- Pineapple and Banana Pancakes
- Tropical Balinese Fruit Platters
- Free-range eggs prepared your way
- Delicious sourdough and gluten free breads from our local bakeries with spreads
- Balinese Style Coconut Palm Pancakes
Our cuisine is about delicious quality fuel
We take food very seriously here at Escape Haven and the beautiful menu a key part of our retreat program. Cited as one of the highlights each and every week by our guests, we take great pride in our daily changing spa cuisine menu designed to tantalize your taste buds! What sets us apart as the most popular Bali women’s retreat is that we focus on organic, nutrient-rich wholefoods and cater to all guests culinary needs and dietary preferences.
We are dedicated, passionate foodies and our fully qualified wellness chefs take great delight in surprising guests with dishes that are as tasty as they are beneficial for your health and wellbeing. We tailor each dish to our guest’s personal tastes and requirements whether it be vegan, paleo, vegetarian, pescetarian, dairy free, grain free, low fructose or any other particularities. We also make all our own food with the highest quality ingredients and sourced from local providers in Bali. We truly set the standards in spa cuisine when it comes to surf and yoga retreats.
As part of your Bali retreat package you’ll enjoy:
- Daily gourmet breakfasts
- Fresh delicious lunches
- Gourmet dinner FEASTS!
- Healthy snacks served afternoons
- Refreshing iced tea and cold coconuts
Our cuisine is about delicious quality fuel, not deprivation. We serve an abundance of locally grown organic fresh fruits and veggies, fresh local fish and free range chicken. Our menu has been carefully devised by our Therapeutic Chef, based upon the philosophy of whole foods, so we avoid preservatives and processed foods. Meals are healthy, delicious and utterly nourishing, leaving you feel satisfied and energised to make the most out of your retreat week.