- Balinese Black Rice Pudding with coconut and berries
- Coconut Chia Seed Pudding with mango coulis
- Vibrant Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl with healthy granola
- Escape Haven Bircher Muesli with apple and raisins
- Spanish Eggs with avocado lime salsa
- Pineapple and Banana Pancakes
- Tropical Balinese Fruit Platters
- Free-range eggs prepared your way
- Delicious sourdough and gluten free breads from our local bakeries with spreads
- Balinese Style Coconut Palm Pancakes
Healthy, Delicious, Vibrant Retreat Cuisine
We take food very seriously here at Escape Haven! The beautiful meals are a key part of our retreat program and is cited as one of the highlights each and every week by our guests. We take great pride in our spa cuisine menu that has been designed to tantalize your taste buds and nourish you from the inside out! What sets us apart as the most popular Bali women’s retreat is that we focus on organic, nutrient-rich wholefoods and cater to all guests culinary needs and dietary preferences.
We are dedicated, passionate foodies and our fully qualified wellness chefs take great delight in serving you dishes that are as tasty as they are beneficial for your health and wellbeing. Special signature dishes on the menu have also been created and implemented by the head chef at COMO Uma Canggu, focusing on local flavours and nutrition with a real gourmet twist! We tailor each dish to our your personal tastes and requirements whether it be vegan, paleo, vegetarian, pescetarian, dairy-free, grain-free, low-fructose, FODMAP or any other particularities.
Everything is made from scratch with the highest quality ingredients and sourced from local providers in Bali. We truly set the standards in spa cuisine when it comes to surf and yoga retreats in Bali.
Included in your Bali Retreat:
- Daily fresh breakfast buffet and gourmet à la carte options
- Delicious wholesome lunches
- Gourmet dinner FEASTS!
- Guilt-free mouthwatering homemade desserts
- Tasty afternoon snacks and fun pool platters
- Refreshing iced tea and cold coconuts
- Unlimited tea and local quality coffee
- Snack boxes for surf trips and Mt Batur hike
- Fresh fruit and homemade bliss balls always available
- Special birthday cakes for birthday celebrations!
Our cuisine is about delicious quality fuel, not deprivation. Our food philosophy focuses on abundance and we prioritise locally grown organic fresh fruits and veggies, fresh local seafood and free range chicken. Our menu has been carefully devised by our Therapeutic Chef and we avoid preservatives, processed foods and anything artificial. Meals are nurturing and will leave you feeling satisfied and energised, ready to make the most out of your retreat week in paradise!