Our cuisine is about delicious quality fuel
We take food very seriously here at Escape Haven and its a key part of our program. Cited as one of the highlights of our retreat weeks, we take pride in our daily changing spa cuisine menu designed to tantalize your taste buds! What sets us apart as the most popular Bali women’s retreat is that we truly cater for guest’s culinary needs as we are dedicated, passionate foodies.
We tailor each dish to our guest’s personal tastes and dietary requirements whether it be vegan, paleo, vegetarian, pescetarian, dairy free, grain free, low fructose and many more. Another reason why we set the standards in luxury yoga and surf retreats is that we also make all our own food with ingredients sourced from local providers and of the highest quality. Our spa cuisine is bursting with flavours along with high nutritional content.
As part of your Bali surf yoga camp package deal, you’ll enjoy:
- Daily gourmet breakfasts
- Fresh delicious lunches
- Gourmet dinner FEASTS!
- Snacks attack platters served some afternoons, poolside
Our cuisine is about delicious quality fuel, not deprivation. We serve an abundance of locally grown organic fresh fruits and veggies, fresh local fish and free range chicken. Our menu has been carefully devised by our Therapeutic Chef, based upon the philosophy of whole foods, so we avoid preservatives and processed foods. Its healthy, delicious and utterly nourishing leaving you feel satisfied and energised.
NO HUNGER HERE
With a no hunger policy, you’ll revel in being able to indulge in a wide variety of delicious food at each meal including snack platters and delicious sugar free deserts.
FRESH WHOLE FOODS
We pride ourselves on sourcing our organic, fresh food from local providers. Our 2 resident expert, whole food chefs create gourmet delights from these fresh, high quality ingredients.
CUSTOMISED TO YOU
Our therapeutic chef has carefully crafted a healthy and delicious menu that is largely gluten and sugar free. We also cater for all dietary needs and can easily adapt our menu for paleo, low GI, vegan, vegetarian, gluten, dairy free and more.
Coming together over a delicious meal with wonderful conversation is often cited as one of the weeks highlights. Each meal is different and themed with lavish table displays.
- Apple and cinnamon hotcakes
- Coconut mango and black rice
- Dragonfruit smoothie bowl
- Escape Haven Bircher muesli with coconut, mango and apple
- Spanish eggs with home made spice on the side
- Coconut and berry hot cakes
- Tropical fruit platter—a selection of exotic fruits from the
- Balinese mountains of Bedugal
- Homemade mango and coconut chia seed porridge
- Free-range eggs prepared a variety of ways accompanied with fresh spinach and an avocado and tomato salsa
- Rolled banana or mango coconut pancakes
- Freshly baked breads including gluten free caramelised banana and coconut porridge
- Escape Haven high tea— our much loved healthy high tea on our last day to celebrate together our wonderful weeks
- Edamame, tofu and ramen salad with miso dressing
- Tofu hot cakes with Balinese herbs and spices
- Lightly spiced pad thai
- Baked pumpkin and potatoe chive salad
- Fresh nori bowls with edamame and miso dressing
- Nasi campur—a selection of curries and dishes from around Indonesia
- Vietnamese spring rolls with fresh herb & noodle salad
- Coconut and lime balls of bliss
- White chocolate cranberry cups
- Banana and coconut muffins
- Pineapple bliss balls
- Beetroot hummus and edamame dip with veggie crudités
- Fresh vietnamese spring rolls with a spicy peanut sauce
- Giant tiger prawns and zesty limes bbq on lemongrass skewers
- Lentil, pumpkin and coconut curry
- Grilled snapper kebabs with chilli and tamarind sauce
- Mild beef rending coconut curry
- Nasi campur – range of Balinese tapas including honey glazed tempe, eggplant curry and coconut rice
- Banana wrapped steamed snapper with warm coconut satay
- Fresh organic greens tossed in coconut and mild spices
- Fresh mahi mahi minced with mild Balinese spices and wrapped on a lemongrass stick – ‘Sate lilit Ikan’
- Fresh falafel with a yoghurt and mint sauce
- Range of organic salads showcasing the best vegetables and fruits from local providores
- Pineapple and passionfruit cheesecake
- Dark chocolate coconut mousse
- Lime coconut tart
- Lemon curd pie
- Balinese coconut, palm and pineapple pancakes
- Strawberry mousse
- For those celebrating a birthday with us, a delicious treat to mark
- your special day
- Watermelon lime cooler
- Assorted freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices
- Protein smoothie
- Fresh coconut water in a coconut
- Wide range of herbal iced and hot teas including our special iced chai
- Single origin Kintamani coffee